What We Do
MetroIntelligence offers a wide range of economic data, market research and advisory services on all land uses in order to provide its clients the expertise they need to make critical business decisions regarding the following:
- Economic indicators at the national, regional, state, county and city/town levels on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- New home pricing and absorption studies
- Apartment rental rates and absorption studies
- Tax credit affordable housing market studies
- Mixed-use (residential, retail, office, etc.) market studies
Click on "Services" button below to find out more:
Who We Are
The staff and affiliated experts of MetroIntelligence are a mix of trained economists and land use consultants who have worked with governments, homebuilders, land developers, real estate brokers, trade associations and consulting firms. This unique mix allows us to combine traditional market studies with high-level, econometric-based forecasts from some of the nation's most pre-eminent economists.
Need immediate assistance?
Call us at 310-666-8288